- Soluble ligands as drug targets 21 Sep 2020
- Interview with Vice-Rector Mats Larhed 18 Sep 2020
- New high-speed test shows how antibiotics combine to kill bacteria 18 Sep 2020
- Contribution to sleep research at Uppsala University 16 Sep 2020
- University collaboration in global health 7 Sep 2020
- Predicting postpartum depression 3 Sep 2020
- Possible blood-clotting mechanism in COVID-19 3 Sep 2020
- New collaboration between Uppsala and Lund in the fight against COVID-19 18 Aug 2020
- Apply for research grants from the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association 13 Aug 2020
- Sharp rise in child mortality due to COVID-19 restrictions in Nepal 12 Aug 2020
Received and wanted confidentiality for adolescent males in Swedish primary health care in relation to their self-reported health and health-compromising behaviors
Half-time seminar, Alex Gholiha
Half-time seminar, Parisa Missaghian "NDST enzymes in heparan sulfate biosynthesis"
IMBact seminar, Gerrit Brandis
Tumor biology seminar, Iréne Golan "Role of NADPH oxidase in glioblastoma tumorigenesis"
Skoog Lecture: Treating Burns: an Infinite Exploration of Myths and Reality
Inspirational Lecture: A Crude Look at the Whole
Seminar Psychiatry: David Nutt
Immunology seminar, Tove Bekkhus "Remodeling of lymph node high endothelial venules differentiates non-invasive from invasive breast cancer and is associated vascular retention of lymphocytes"
UUBF Digital Workshop: Analyzing Behavioral Data with DeepLabCut
Who is he? What is he doing?
What does he want?
and new faces
The Disciplinary Domain management has new members
in global health
Uppsala University and Karolinska Institute in a joint initiative
Mom2B will predict
Professor Alkistis Skalkidou wants to collect research data with an app