Medicine & pharmacy
Welcome to Uppsala University and the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy.
The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Support for data-based heart research to continue
13 March 2023. Businessman Anders Wiklöf from the Åland Islands has made a further generous donation to cardiovascu ...
Overweight in children increased during the pandemic
10 March 2023. Overweight and obesity among four-year-olds increased during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a n ...
Large donation for research into the human immune system
9 March 2023. Thanks to a gift from an American donor to Uppsala University, Sweden, research into immune reaction ...
- Support for data-based heart research to continue 13 Mar 2023
- Overweight in children increased during the pandemic 10 Mar 2023
- Large donation for research into the human immune system 9 Mar 2023
- Bringing new research about forensic evidence to the courtroom 2 Mar 2023
- Early actions can prevent gang shootings 1 Mar 2023
- 3D printing for patient-tailored care 28 Feb 2023
- Summer job led to starting a business 21 Feb 2023
Learning academic integrity through games
Tumor biology seminar, Narayanan Gopalakrishna Iyer "Drugging the undruggable - targeting wild type EGFR"
Virology seminar, Janina Krambrich
Half time seminar: The adult pediatric hip - when pediatric hip diseases grow-up
Rudbeckseminarium, Kostas Stamatopoulos
Genomic seminar, Katarina Tengvall "How can we define and assess autism spectrum disorder in dogs?"
Immunology seminar, Tove Bekkhus ”Stromal transdifferentiation drives lipomatosis and induces extensive vascular remodeling in the aging human lymph node”
Rosie Duivenbode: "From Bedside to Court Bench: Medical Expertise and the Unwanted Consequences of Female Genital Cutting Legislation and Policies"
IMBact seminar, Marie Wrande
Tumor biology seminar, Anna-Karin Olsson
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023