Research teachers at the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy can apply to become Distinguished University Teachers.
The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Strengthening disaster medical preparedness for specialist nursing students
1 June 2023. On 28 April, the Department of Surgical Sciences at Uppsala University conducted a successful collab ...
Negligent not to warn about ticks
31 May 2023. He has 10,000 ticks in a freezer and is one of the media’s frequently hired experts on the subject. ...
Junk food may impair our deep sleep
31 May 2023. In a new study, researchers at Uppsala University have investigated how junk food affects sleep. Hea ...
- Strengthening disaster medical preparedness for specialist nursing students 1 Jun 2023
- Negligent not to warn about ticks 31 May 2023
- Junk food may impair our deep sleep 31 May 2023
- New therapy helps immune system eradicate brain tumours 12 May 2023
- New platform to improve drug development and animal welfare 8 May 2023
- How autism presents in small children 4 May 2023
- International meeting on measures to combat antibiotic resistance 4 May 2023
Virology seminar, Steinar Mannsverk ”Why do so many viruses infect cells via endosomes?”
Rudbeckseminarium, Toril Holien
Genomic seminar, Luisa Hugerth, "Intimately microbial: Human microbiome in OB-GYN"
Ethical Academic Writing
Licentiate seminar: Quantitative assessment of glaucoma by artificial intelligence estimation of the waist of the nerve fiber layer in the optic nerve head.
Thesis defense, Patrick Nylund
Public Defence: Aspects of subaneurysmal aortas in a screening setting
Special tumor biology seminar, Dr. Alexander Pietras "Radiotherapy- and hypoxia-induced remodeling of the brain tumor microenvironment"
Preparing for the worst; exploring the effects of moral (di)stress among health care workers in disasters and pandemics
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023