They want to develop healthcare from within
No more piles of papers for rounds and decisions in healthcare. That is the goal of RoundBit, a company founded by two doctors who see the need to develop healthcare from within.
Research at UCR improving health worldwide
Data collected in healthcare settings must be easier to use for research according to representatives of the Uppsala Clinical Research Center (UCR).
Uppsala researchers among the world’s most cited
Five Uppsala University scientists were included in Clarivate’s annual “Highly Cited Researchers” lists of the world’s researchers whose work is cited most frequently.
- They want to develop healthcare from within 29 Nov 2021
- Uppsala researchers among the world’s most cited 25 Nov 2021
- "Society must provide children and teens an alternative narrative to gangster rap" 25 Nov 2021
- Blocking inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection of human cells 24 Nov 2021
- SEK 4.2 million grant to Hans Lennernäs and Johan Lennartsson 23 Nov 2021
- The Swedish Linnaeus Society donates its archives to Uppsala University Library 18 Nov 2021
- Solemn and popular science as the Faculty of Pharmacy inaugurates its new professors 18 Nov 2021
IMBact seminar, Sheida Heidarian
Public defence: Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles, a novel tracer in breast cancer surgery
Tumor biology seminar, Jinlin Li "Interaction of tumor virus and post-translational modifications"
Information meeting about the new Research School in Medical Humanities
Thesis Defence Wiebke Struckmann, Psychiatry
SweDeliver webinar: UV1: A Universal Therapeutic Cancer Vaccine
(New date 2022-01-20) Rudbeckseminarium, Anna Dimberg
Exclusive lecture: Richard Bergström
Thesis Defence Ana Belen Iglesias Gonzalez, Zebrafish neuronal networks
Genomic seminar, Örjan Carlborg
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023