The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Course developed at Uppsala University wins ENLIGHT award
22 November 2022. The course “Innovation Game: A Summer School Applying Serious Game Design in Health Care and Educati ...
Svante Pääbo's path to the Nobel Prize began in Uppsala
22 November 2022. Svante Pääbo, this year's Nobel laureate in Physiology or Medicine, created a completely new field o ...
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship
22 November 2022. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship programme is one of the European Union’s flagship programmes f ...
- Five researchers at Uppsala University among the most cited 23 Nov 2022
- Course developed at Uppsala University wins ENLIGHT award 22 Nov 2022
- Svante Pääbo's path to the Nobel Prize began in Uppsala 22 Nov 2022
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship 22 Nov 2022
- Fred Nyberg learns us to Just Say No 21 Nov 2022
- Otto Cars has dedicated his life to the fight against antibiotic resistance 19 Nov 2022
- Faculties of Pharmacy and Medicine investing in Mental Health First Aid 16 Nov 2022
Stakeholders’ perceptions of the impact of precision cancer medicine on the doctor-patient relationship
Career Path Seminar, Elisabeth Thulin ''Importance of Being a Microbiologist in Pharma Industry'
Who breastfeeds? Literary, historical, and practical perspectives
IMBact seminar, Ankita Pal
Photovoice: an introduction
Tumor biology seminar, Veli-Matti Kähäri "Long non-coding RNAs in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma"
SweDeliver and NextBioForm Webinar
Virology seminar, Leo James ‘Trim-Away’: targeted degradation of proteins and pathogens
Rudbeckseminarium, Gaetano Gargiulo
Half-time Seminar; Anna Nikkarinen
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023