The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Alumni in focus: Mattias Paulsson has confidence in the future of clinical pharmacy
A robot that prepares cytostatic infusions, drugs designed for children with severe illnesses and elderly patients who avoid unnecessary readmissions.
Genetic anomalies in children and adolescents with PANS
PANS stands for Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome and describes a group of children where an underlying disease of the immune system may contribute to the development of symptoms.
When the brain no longer complies – is it dementia?
The Olof Rudbeck Day 21 October features lectures on dementia. We will learn about current knowledge about the brain, what happens when it stops functioning and the search for new treatments.
- ULLA Summer School 22 a successful chapter in a 30-year tradition 13 Sep 2022
- Alumni in focus: Mattias Paulsson has confidence in the future of clinical pharmacy 12 Sep 2022
- Public health at stake with universal experts 12 Sep 2022
- New peptide prevents infection during treatment with urinary catheter 10 Sep 2022
- This year’s Oscar Prize recipients selected 8 Sep 2022
- Translational PKPD conference arousing international interest 8 Sep 2022
- Genetic background associated with physically active lifestyle 8 Sep 2022
Brain models and digital twins: neuroethical reflections
Public involvement in research: what is it, what is it not?
Tumor biology seminar, Mattias Belting
Public Defence: The effect of mechanical ventilation on the abdominal organs
Dissertation: Staffan Berg: Oral delivery of macromolecules formulated with permeation enhancers
European and American guidelines on disorders of consciousness: a survey among professionals
Tumor biology seminar, Kalyani Vemuri
SweDeliver and NextBioForm Webinarium
Public defence: Evaluation of Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations with Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023