- How do probiotic bacteria benefit the intestine? 13 Oct 2021
- T-cell tests unreliable in establishing previous COVID-19 8 Oct 2021
- Health effects of sleep deprivation 7 Oct 2021
- Grand research prize to Joachim Burman 6 Oct 2021
- SEK 25 million to ENABLE-2 and continued development of new antibiotics 6 Oct 2021
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2021 4 Oct 2021
- Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes receives the Rune Lönngren Prize 4 Oct 2021
EUROPEAN ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WEEK 2021
IMBact seminar, Jennifer Jagdmann
Tumor biology seminar, Lena Kjellén "Glycosaminoglycans in carotid plaques"
Peer learning - theory and practice
Antimicrobial Resistance – a Cross-disciplinary Threat to Global Health
HALF-TIME SEMINAR, Lulu Haseeb
SweDeliver webinar: Insights from the Summer 2021 internship students
Rudbeckseminarium, Bandopadhayay Pratiti
Half time seminar • Doping analysis and metabolite profiling of drugs using mass spectrometry
How do probiotics benefit the intestines?
Study shows how small, transient probiotics improve intestinal health
T-cell tests unreliable for Covid-19
Different peptides give divergent responses with risk of false results
How have you been sleeping?
Health effects of sleep deprivation
Wants to eradicate cervical cancer
The HPVir concept is ready to be used on a larger scale