The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Zebrafish research comes together at Uppsala Biomedical Centre
26 September 2023. A state-of-the-art zebrafish facility was recently inaugurated at Uppsala University’s Uppsala Biome ...
Early treatment of child obesity is effective
20 September 2023. The early treatment of obesity in children is effective in both the short and long term, researchers ...
Svante Pääbo named Alumnus of the Year 2023
11 September 2023. He opened up a completely new field of research by sequencing the genome of our long-extinct relativ ...
- Zebrafish research comes together at Uppsala Biomedical Centre 26 Sep 2023
- Early treatment of child obesity is effective 20 Sep 2023
- Svante Pääbo named Alumnus of the Year 2023 11 Sep 2023
- Difficult decisions led to unequal vaccination rates 8 Sep 2023
- Innovative blood sampling card ready to leave the lab 7 Sep 2023
- Can home tests and mushrooms prevent obesity? 5 Sep 2023
- Christel Bergström: "Uppsala's Life science hub is at the highest international level" 5 Sep 2023
Dissertation, Johanna Jönsson "The balance of splicing: A novel insight into the splicing regulation of high-risk HPV E6 and E7 oncogenes"
Dissertation, Dario Akaberi "Identification of protease inhibitors against Flaviviruses and Coronaviruses"
Rudbeckseminarium, Stephen G. Young
Dissertation, Po-Cheng Tang "On antibiotics – biofilm resistance selection and drug interactions"
Genomic seminar, Axel Cederholm "Autoantibodies against type I Interferons"
Immunology seminar, Robin Lindsay "What drives changes in T cell motility and function in islets during type 1 diabetes and how can we use this in the future?"
IMBact seminar, Marie Wrande
Special Tumörbiology seminar, Dr. Benoît Ho-Tin-Noé " Platelets in Inflammation and Maintenance of Vascular Integrity"
Dissertation, Melanie Herre "Neutrophil extracellular traps as potential therapeutic targets to prevent tumor-induced organ failure and metastasis"
Half-time seminar: Self-assembly of therapeutic peptides
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023