The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Svante Pääbo named Alumnus of the Year 2023
11 September 2023. He opened up a completely new field of research by sequencing the genome of our long-extinct relativ ...
Difficult decisions led to unequal vaccination rates
8 September 2023. There was a significant difference in the speed with which different groups were vaccinated against ...
Innovative blood sampling card ready to leave the lab
7 September 2023. Why is it challenging to detect early signs of diseases, and why does monitoring patient responses t ...
- Svante Pääbo named Alumnus of the Year 2023 11 Sep 2023
- Difficult decisions led to unequal vaccination rates 8 Sep 2023
- Innovative blood sampling card ready to leave the lab 7 Sep 2023
- Can home tests and mushrooms prevent obesity? 5 Sep 2023
- Christel Bergström: "Uppsala's Life science hub is at the highest international level" 5 Sep 2023
- Gut bacteria linked to fatty deposits in coronary arteries 12 Jul 2023
- Björkén Prize goes to Lena Claesson-Welsh and Dan I Andersson 30 Jun 2023
Special IMBIM Tumor biology seminar, Chandrasekar Kanduri and Gareth Inman
Dissertation, Johanna Jönsson "The balance of splicing: A novel insight into the splicing regulation of high-risk HPV E6 and E7 oncogenes"
Dissertation, Dario Akaberi "Identification of protease inhibitors against Flaviviruses and Coronaviruses"
Rudbeckseminarium, Stephen G. Young
Dissertation, Po-Cheng Tang "On antibiotics – biofilm resistance selection and drug interactions"
Genomic seminar, Axel Cederholm "Autoantibodies against type I Interferons"
Immunology seminar, Robin Lindsay "What drives changes in T cell motility and function in islets during type 1 diabetes and how can we use this in the future?"
IMBact seminar, Marie Wrande
Dissertation, Melanie Herre "Neutrophil extracellular traps as potential therapeutic targets to prevent tumor-induced organ failure and metastasis"
Half-time seminar: Self-assembly of therapeutic peptides
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023