- Beta blockers can repair malformed blood vessels in the brain 23 Feb 2021
- New biomarkers can lead to breakthrough in diabetes research 18 Feb 2021
- Uppsala University is ready for ULLA Summer School 2021 17 Feb 2021
- Drugs in the Environment one of many new freestanding courses at the Faculty of Pharmacy 12 Feb 2021
- New improved dog reference genome will aid a new generation of investigation 10 Feb 2021
- Higher blood pressure at night may increase Alzheimer’s disease risk 8 Feb 2021
- New clues to how SARS-CoV-2 infects cells 8 Feb 2021
Genomic seminar, Matteo Bianchi
IMBact seminar, Arianne Babina
Tumorbiology seminar, Bhavna Rani
Virology seminar, Tove Hoffman
Mid-way seminar: Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea - evaluation of surgical treatments and immunological aspects.
Genomic seminar, Nils Landegren
Psychiatry seminar; Stuart Ritchie, King’s College London
Frida Svedin's post-registration seminar
Experts’ views on ethical values in sharing health data in the digital world
Drugs in the envr.
One of many new courses
Faculty of Pharmacy expanding its already wide range of courses
How does the corona virus enter our cells?
Recent study by researchers at UU sheds some new light on the issue.
Pet imaging to combat Alzheimer’s
Developing technique to diagnose and find out whether a drug works
International initiative on migrant health data
Puthoopparambil has written WHO guidance on collecting data