Planning grant to stimulate international collaboration and recruitment
This planning grant aims to encourage and facilitate increased internationalisation at the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy.
You can apply for the grant if you are:
- Planning an EU application in the role of coordinator
- Inviting international researchers to apply to the disciplinary domain
If you are planning an EU application in the role of coordinator
Reimbursement will be provided for expenses (but not salaries) related to planning meetings with potential partners. This does not apply to mono-projects (i.e. ERC and MSCA-IF-EF-CAR-RI-GF and Cofund).
If you invite international researchers to apply to the disciplinary domain
Reimbursement is provided for travel to Uppsala and overnight accommodation to discuss a proposal together. A prerequisite is that Uppsala University books the costs. Current programmes are:
- EU Marie Curie Individual Fellowship
- Vinnova Marie Curie Fellowship
- Wallenberg Academy Fellows
- European Research Council (ERC), provided that the ERC project is carried out at the disciplinary domain.
Payment of the grant
You will receive the grant in arrears for your actual costs, up to a maximum of SEK 25 000. If possible, you will receive advance notification by return post.
- Fill out the form
- Print the form
- Have your Head of Department or equivalent sign the application
- Scan the signed form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org