New Podcast: SweDeliver at the Speed Of Life
22 June 2022
Meet Center directors Christel Bergström, SweDeliver, and Cecilia Persson, AM4Life, in a special edition of STUNS podcast Speed of life, discussing the possibilities and challenges that come with coordinating world leading research and competence centers.
“Uppsala is unique in terms of being superstrong academically – not least in the fields of material and life sciences – with numerous local companies supporting our work. This makes a really great combination and Uppsala an amazing place to run these centers with every expertise you need next door, making life even more easy,” states Professors and Center Directors Christel Bergström, SweDeliver, and Cecilia Persson, AM4Life, in an all new episode of STUNS podcast Speed of life.
In episode World leading research and competence centers, we learn more about SweDeliver and AM4Life (Additive Manufacturing for the Life Sciences) and their work to:
- Create and develop new and improved drug therapies, technology and spin-offs.
- Contribute to building a strong research environment and ecosystem
- Provide and support the future supply of competence
We also learn about the world leading research and solutions emerging within the collaborations that will ultimately lead to real problems solved by innovative approaches and provide patients with an enhanced quality of life.
Facts SweDeliver & Speed of Life
- SweDeliver is a world-leading research and competence center in drug delivery with academic hub at Uppsala University's Faculty of Pharmacy.
- In the STUNS podcast Speed of life, company representatives from the Life science industry share their journey, success strategies and examples concerning entrepreneurship.
- The podcast is presented by Björn Arvidsson and Dajana Ilic Susak, STUNS Life science.