Apply for research grants from the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association
13 August 2020
Every year, the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association’s Research Fund distributes SEK 200,000 – 250,000 in research grants to clinical patient-oriented research on asthma, allergies and other hypersensitivities. You can apply between 31 August and 30 September.
- You can apply for grants for a specific research project (not a research program) or for a sub-project that is relevant to the Fund.
- You can apply for a period of 1–3 years, depending on the project.
- You should write the entire application in Swedish but can write it in English if you do not speak Swedish. However, you must write the popular science description in Swedish.
- Before an approved grant can be paid out, you must submit an approved application for ethical approval or an advisory opinion stating that an ethical approval is not required.
The application system is open from 31 August to 30 September.
Criteria for applicants
- As the main applicant for the project, you must have a PhD
- You can not be the main applicant for more than one project application
- The same research group cannot receive support for several similar projects
- To be considered a young researcher, you must have completed your degree in the last 6 years.
How to apply
Read more and log in to the application system here: Forskningsanslag - Astma- och Allergiförbundet.