U-CARE Seminar Series: Participation and school-based interventions – national and international perspectives
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Zoom, send an e-mail to email@example.com to get a Zoom link
- Lecturer: Kine Johansen, PhD, PT, Uppsala University, Sweden; Mats Granlund, Professor, Licensed psychologist, Jönköping University, Sweden; Wenonah Campbell, Associate Professor, SLT, McMaster University, Canada; Dana Anaby, Associate Professor, OT, McGill University, Canada; Moa Yngve, PhD, OT, Linköpings University, Sweden
- Organiser: U-CARE
- Contact person: Erik Olsson
Welcome to a seminar about participation and school-based interventions. The seminar is organized by the Swedish research network for participation and school-based interventions, and is part of the U-CARE Seminar Series.
Through short presentations and discussions, we will learn more about:
· The family of Participation Related Concepts (fPRC) framework used to define participation
· Optimizing inclusion of children and youth at school: Insights from a realist synthesis of tiered models of rehabilitation support services
· The Participation-focused KT (P-KT) roadmap used to plan the implementation of participation-based practices in co-creation with service users
· The experiences of testing Partnering for Change (P4C), a needs-based tiered approach to provide rehabilitation services in schools, in Sweden
Please note that you need to sign up for this seminar to get a Zoom link. For signing up, please send an e-mail to Kine Johansen: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar will be in English.
Events for Medicine and Pharmacy
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
EUROPEAN ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WEEK 2021
ENAI is organizing four lunch webinars during the European Academic Integrity Week (18th–22nd October 2021), one for each day of the week but Wednesday when we would like to encourage everyone to organize academic integrity events at their home institutions.
Research Forum Children and Adolescents - "Update on the Covid study at the Children's Hospital"
Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC
Tumor biology seminar, Lena Kjellén "Glycosaminoglycans in carotid plaques"
Varmt välkommen till PRåMs första konkretiseringsverkstad under hösten 2021. Temat denna gång kommer att vara ”Peer learning – i teori och praktik”
Konkretiseringsverkstaden börjar med en introduktion till teorin bakom peer learning där studenterna hjälps åt att lära av och med varandra. Efter introduktionen kommer vi att diskutera och dela erfarenheter av olika former av kamratinlärning såsom pra
Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC
Half-Time Seminar: Novel methods for tackling antibiotic resistance - Praneeth Karempudi
Join us in this occasion to learn the progress that our PhD student Praneeth Karempudi has made on his projects.
Antimicrobial Resistance – a Cross-disciplinary Threat to Global Health
The MHS Seminar
HALF-TIME SEMINAR, Lulu Haseeb
Experimental and bioinformatic studies of brain tumors
SweDeliver webinar: Insights from the Summer 2021 internship students
In summer 2021 SweDeliver provided six highly motivated master students the opportunity to do research internships at our industrial partners. At this webinar they will share insights from a summer of drug delivery science at its very best.
Rudbeckseminarium, Bandopadhayay Pratiti
Title: PPM1D mutations in diffuse midline glioma
Host: Fredrik Swartling
Half time seminar • Doping analysis and metabolite profiling of drugs using mass spectrometry
Malin Nilsson Broberg, PhD Student at the Department of Medicinal Chemistry, presents her research at the seminar ”Doping analysis and metabolite profiling of drugs using mass spectrometry”.