Neuro seminar Simon Lidén
- Location: Zoom https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/63075082695
- Lecturer: Simon Lidén, Ph D student Neurology Host: Anne-Marie Landtblom, Neurology
- Organiser: Dept of Neuroscience
- Contact person: Cecilia Yates
- Phone: 0704-250571
Title: "Effects of Shunt Setting on Ventricular Volume in iNPH, a study presentation"
Events for Medicine and Pharmacy
Dissertations are listed in DiVA.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
The virtual brain
GlobeLife Seminar: Social innovations in global health
You are most welcome to the next GlobeLife seminar Monday January 25, 1.30-4 pm on ‘Social Innovation for Global Health’, organized and moderated by Mats Målqvist, UU and Kristi Annerstedt Sidney, KI
"Responsibility and autonomy in health care for persons with major deliberate self-harm, ethical-legal analysis of patients’ and clinicians’ narratives"
Forskningsforum barn och ungdom: "Effekter av anpassad kolhydratkost som antiinflammatorisk behandling av barn med juvenil idiopatisk artrit"
Kontakta Lillemor Berntson för Zoomlänk
Mid-way seminar, Kehuan Wang "Modulation of PDGF signaling by posttranslational modifications of its receptors"
Bioscience seminar series
1) Professor Ola Söderberg presenting “Intelligent design - the path to illumination”
2) Professor Johan Lennartsson presenting “Life and death of a receptor tyrosine kinase"
3) Associate Professor/Senior lecturer Maria Norlin presenting ”Vitamin D, the light hormone”
Neuro seminar Richardson Leao, Neurodynamics Lab
Title: "Recording from 1000 neurons for less than 1000 dollars: lessons from a budget setup to place and speed cells"
Host Neurodynamics Lab/ Functional neuronal networks
Halftime seminar: Cecilia Arana Håkansson "Aspects of abdominal surgery in children"
Contact Cecilia Arana Håkansson for Zoomlink
Psychiatry seminar Daniel S Pine, National Institute of Mental Health, USA
Title: "Integrating Neuroscience and Developmental Psychopathology:
Insights from Research on Anxiety"
Immunology seminar, Andor Pivarcsi