Committee on Collaboration
The Committee on Collaboration is an advisory and preparatory body for the Disciplinary Domain Board on issues related to collaboration. The Committee shall
- Prepare matters concerning cooperation before decisions in the Disciplinary Domain Board.
- Follow the Swedish and international developments in collaboration.
- Implement the University's program and action plan for collaboration at the Disciplinary Domain.
- Continuously contribute to the exchange of knowledge and experience at Uppsala University regarding collaboration.
- Continuously contribute to stimulating and developing the Disciplinary Domain’s work with and forms of collaboration.
- Work with Swedish and international networks for collaboration.
- Work on evaluation of collaboration activities.
- Christel Bergström, Deputy Dean, Chair
- Tobias Sjöblom, Professor
- Kristian Sandberg, Researcher
- Sara Mangsbo, Associate Senior Lecturer
- Martin Ingelsson, Professor
- Anna Franzén, Collaboration Manager
- Krister Halldin, Project Co-ordinator
Office for Medicine and Pharmacy