Assessment Panel for Admittance of Excellent Teachers
The Assessment Panel for Admittance of Excellent Teachers consists of three teachers, two student representatives and one person with special knowledge of university teaching.
One of the teachers must be a representative of the Faculty of Pharmacy, one for clinical activities and one for pre-clinical activities (both at the Faculty of Medicine). All members must be excellent teachers or have other well-documented educational skills. The chair and the teacher representatives are appointed by the Disciplinary Domain Board for a three-year period.
The two student representatives should also represent the two faculties at the Disciplinary Domain. They are appointed by their respective student unions for a one-year period.
There is one opportunity to apply per year. Calls are usually made during February–March.
- Anja Sandström, Deputy Dean, Senior Lecturer, Chair
- Finn Hallböök, Professor
- Matts Olovsson, Professor
- Peter Reinholdsson, Educational Developer
- Student representative from the Faculty of Medicine – vacant
- Student representative from the Faculty of Pharmacy – vakant
- Jenny Carlsson, Faculty Officer