The agreement deals with, among other things, the so-called ALF compensation, which is the compensation the regions (county councils) receive for medical education and clinically oriented medical research. Clinically oriented medical research is, according to this agreement, based on access to health care resources, and must have a particular emphasis on patient-centred research.
The agreement also allows for cooperation on other financial resources and the central agreement is supplemented by regional agreements, in our case between the Uppsala Region and Uppsala University.
Collaboration takes place in party-composed groups on three levels:
- University Medical Board
- University Medical Board Executive Committee
- Universitetssjukvårdsenheter 2020 (university healthcare units)
- Universitetssjukvårdsenheter 2021 (university healthcare units)
The university healthcare units have RD&T groups (FoUU-råden).
University healthcare Plan
- Universitetssjukvårdsplan 2022 (university healthcare plan)
- Universitetssjukvårdsplan 2023 (university healthcare plan)