Uppsala University has several centres. The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy participates in a number, called centres or forums.
Our centres work with interdisciplinary research or education. Some have permanent staff, some have not. Some have their own lease agreements for premises, others do not.
Our forums mainly work with contact-creating, brokering or promoting tasks. They have their own budget but lack staff and their own lease agreements for premises.
- Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics (CRB)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Dalarna (CKF-Dalarna)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Sörmland (CKFD)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Gävleborg (CFUG)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Västmanland (CKF-V)
- Centre for Reproductive Biology in Uppsala (CRU)
- Centrum för forskning om funktionshinder
- Forum för astma- och allergiforskning
- Forum for Diabetes Research
- Health Informatics Centre (HIC)
- National Centre for Disaster Psychiatry (KcKP)
- Uppsala Antibiotic Center (UAC)
- Uppsala Clinical Research Center (UCR)