Contact us about collaboration
Contact us and we will tell you more about our work with collaboration at the Uppsala University Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Committee on Collaboration
The Committee on Collaboration is an advisory and preparatory body for the Disciplinary Domain Board on issues related to collaboration. The Committee shall
- Prepare matters concerning cooperation before decisions in the Disciplinary Domain Board.
- Follow the Swedish and international developments in collaboration.
- Implement the University's program and action plan for collaboration at the Disciplinary Domain.
- Continuously contribute to the exchange of knowledge and experience at Uppsala University regarding collaboration.
- Continuously contribute to stimulating and developing the Disciplinary Domain’s work with and forms of collaboration.
- Work with Swedish and international networks for collaboration.
- Work on evaluation of collaboration activities.
- Christel Bergström, Deputy Dean, Chair
- Stefan James, Professor
- Martin Ingelsson, Professor
- Kristian Sandberg, Researcher
- Sara Mangsbo, Associate Senior Lecturer
- Tobias Sjöblom, Professor
- Anna Franzén, Collaboration Manager
- Krister Halldin, Project Co-ordinator
- Shara Dilzar, Student Representative
Office for Medicine and Pharmacy