Professional development and skills training at the Faculty of Pharmacy
Written and oral communication
PUFF’s Guide to written and oral communication
Working in Groups
PUFF’s Guide to Working in Groups
PUFF’s Guide to Laboratory components
This is PUFF
Courses in professional development run throughout the Master of Science and the Bachelor of Science Programmes in Pharmacy and are examined every term, with the aim of strengthening the student’s professional identity and development. These courses include
- Reality-based issues
- Scientific methods and ways of working
- Oral and written communication related to the profession
The courses supplement your other skills training within the programme (see Skills Map for the Master of Science Programme) and are given in close connection with and in parallel with the other courses during the term. The courses also shed light on the importance of integrated knowledge to solve qualified occupational issues.
Through these courses you will have the opportunity to
- Increase your self-awareness.
- Practice on your ability to work in teams.
- Reflect on your future professional roles, ethics and professional attitudes.