- Novel function of platelets in tumour blood vessels found 25 Jun 2020
- A vital game of hide-and-seek elucidated by novel single-molecule microscopy 25 Jun 2020
- Molecular simulations show how drugs block key receptors 24 Jun 2020
- Decision taken on new vice-rectors 17 Jun 2020
- Anders Hagfeldt proposed as new Vice-Chancellor of Uppsala University 17 Jun 2020
- Brain tumours are attacked by the body’s own defences 12 Jun 2020
- New research provides hope for treatment for aggressive brain tumor 9 Jun 2020
- Academia and industry shape the future of drug delivery 9 Jun 2020
- Distinguished Teaching Awards 2020 announced 5 Jun 2020
- Björn Olsen: Our biggest enemy is forgetfulness 4 Jun 2020
Teaching Conference at Dept of Neuroscience
Thesis Defence Pirrko Hynninen
Neuro seminar om U print
U-CARE Seminar Series: Information of ongoing manuscripts within the research group, Erik Olsson
Received and wanted confidentiality for adolescent males in Swedish primary health care in relation to their self-reported health and health-compromising behaviors
U-CARE Seminar Series: Myocardial Infarction and Mild Cognitive Impairment – a qualitative study, Thea Liljeroos
Disputation Teodor Svedung-Wettervik, Neurosurgery
U-CARE Seminar Series: Gender bias in academia: Much ado (about nothing), Joanne Woodford
Disputation Fredrik Vedung, Neurosurgery
National Conference on History of Technology and Science on the theme Medical humanities and social sciences
Apply for up to 200,000
Do you have any good ideas of development but need resources?
Our biggest enemy is forgetfulness
Björn Olsen talks about the coronavirus not being the last act.
Apply for up to 250,000
Get grants for projects to reduce the University's climate impact.
The future of drug delivery
The Swedish Drug Delivery Forum transforms into SweDeliver.