- Donations contribute to new research on COVID-19 19 May 2020
- Apply for funds from the Sweden-America Foundation 15 May 2020
- Tests provide new picture of the spread of the virus 13 May 2020
- Intensive hunt for drugs to fight COVID-19 13 May 2020
- “We have to decide how we will let AI impact our lives” 12 May 2020
- Treatment for patients no better in clinical trials 11 May 2020
- Nominations as Deputy Deans 7 May 2020
- Uppsala scientists develop method for assessing COVID-19 immunity 7 May 2020
- Lymphatic vessels in mice and humans: alike yet different 4 May 2020
- Large variation in personality traits among patients with social anxiety disorder 3 May 2020
Responsible research in biosciences: Challenges for mainstreaming (STARBIOS2 final conference)
Genomic seminar, Arianna Cocco "Study of the GABA signaling system in the zebrafish brain"
Half Time Seminar
Covid-19 and Open Science
CANCELLED - IMBact seminar, Lisa Allander
Tumorbiology seminar, Yae Ohata
Half time seminar Lieve van Egmond
Dissertation Marina Forslund
Genomic seminar, Marcin Kierczak (ICM) "Machine learning as it applies to life sciences"
Apply for up to 250,000
Get grants for projects to reduce the University's climate impact.
2 of 3 final candidates for position from the Disciplinary Domain
New member of NAS
Kerstin Lindblad-Toh new member of National Academy of Sciences
Ready for disasters
The Research Pod
Filip Arnberg on disaster psychiatry and Corona pandemic. In Swedish.