Research teachers at the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy can apply to become Distinguished University Teachers.
The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
New therapy helps immune system eradicate brain tumours
12 May 2023. Researchers from Uppsala University have developed a method that helps immune cells exit from blood ...
New platform to improve drug development and animal welfare
8 May 2023. A drive to provide accessible information for more reliable, reproducible and efficient pre-clinical ...
International meeting on measures to combat antibiotic resistance
4 May 2023. On 9–10 May, a forum will be held in Uppsala on the topic of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) within t ...
- New therapy helps immune system eradicate brain tumours 12 May 2023
- New platform to improve drug development and animal welfare 8 May 2023
- How autism presents in small children 4 May 2023
- International meeting on measures to combat antibiotic resistance 4 May 2023
- New dietary recommendations for people with diabetes 28 Apr 2023
- Genomes from 240 mammal species explain human disease risks 27 Apr 2023
- SEK 1.2 million for blood test study on atrial fibrillation 27 Apr 2023
Half-time Seminar; Favour Onyeogaziri
Public defence: How to model temporal changes in epidemiological data: Treatment trajectories in men with prostate cancer
Dissertation, Abigail Alvarado Vazquez "Mast cell and their progenitors in respiratory diseases: Understanding their connection to lung function and airway inflammation"
Mid-way seminar, Anishia Wasberg “Reassortment of zoonotic RNA viruses: from nature to experimental settings”
Canceled! Rudbeckseminarium, Andrea Ganna
Public Defence: Endovascular Treatment of Complex Aortic Pathologies: The Importance of Adequate Patient Selection and Thorough Evaluation of Novel Techniques
Thesis Defence, Jonas Mattisson
Half-time seminar Yuanxi Zou
Genomic seminar, Mathew Webster
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023