The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Course developed at Uppsala University wins ENLIGHT award
22 November 2022. The course “Innovation Game: A Summer School Applying Serious Game Design in Health Care and Educati ...
Svante Pääbo's path to the Nobel Prize began in Uppsala
22 November 2022. Svante Pääbo, this year's Nobel laureate in Physiology or Medicine, created a completely new field o ...
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship
22 November 2022. The Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship programme is one of the European Union’s flagship programmes f ...
- Five researchers at Uppsala University among the most cited 23 Nov 2022
- Course developed at Uppsala University wins ENLIGHT award 22 Nov 2022
- Svante Pääbo's path to the Nobel Prize began in Uppsala 22 Nov 2022
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship 22 Nov 2022
- Fred Nyberg learns us to Just Say No 21 Nov 2022
- Otto Cars has dedicated his life to the fight against antibiotic resistance 19 Nov 2022
- Faculties of Pharmacy and Medicine investing in Mental Health First Aid 16 Nov 2022
SweDeliver and NextBioForm Webinar
Virology seminar, Leo James ‘Trim-Away’: targeted degradation of proteins and pathogens
Rudbeckseminarium, Gaetano Gargiulo
Half-time Seminar; Anna Nikkarinen
Genomic seminar, Débora Parrine "Epigenomics - studies on chromatin organization and coordination factors"
Dissertation, Filip Mihalic "From proteome scale discovery to the detailed mechanistic studies of short linear motif-based interactions"
Interdisciplinary symposium: Situating anxiety - Perspectives on a dreaded emotion
Immunology seminar, Venkata Allam (Raj)
Licentiate seminar: Investigating the brain morphological phenotype in migraine and depression
Recruiting children with cancer to research: Ethical and clinical aspects
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023