The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Studying the body’s defence against bacteria’s arsenal
30 January 2023. What can we learn from studying the behaviour of bacteria in the gut? In Mikael Sellin's lab, scient ...
Climate change influences infection via ticks and mosquitoes
24 January 2023. Infections spread via mosquitoes and ticks are becoming increasingly common. Tove Hoffman, Researche ...
Early tastings shorten breastfeeding
19 January 2023. The earlier infants begin to taste small samples of solid food, the earlier they eat more food and s ...
- Studying the body’s defence against bacteria’s arsenal 30 Jan 2023
- The planet’s wellbeing and human health in focus in this year’s Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures 25 Jan 2023
- Climate change influences infection via ticks and mosquitoes 24 Jan 2023
- Listen to our new honorary doctors 19 Jan 2023
- Early tastings shorten breastfeeding 19 Jan 2023
- 3D printing for better healthcare 18 Jan 2023
- Desire to experiment provides starting point for new virus test 10 Jan 2023
Tumor biology seminar, Olle Eriksson "3D-printing in the life sciences"
Public defence: Periprosthetic Joint Infection – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
Virology seminar, Linda Marklund
Rudbeckseminarium, Ida-Maria Sintorn
Genomik-seminarium, Arianna Cocco "Library preparation with Tn5 Tnp: Theoretical background and application to whole genome sequencing"
Ethics in citizen science
Public defence: The psycho-metabolic consequences of sleep loss in people
Symposium “45 years of antibody feedback regulation and beyond"
Presentation of the CAVAA project: the prospect of artificial awareness
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023