The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined visions and goals.
The art of easing needle-fear
29 November 2023. Treating children with long-term cancer is not solely about medication. In her work and research, Ka ...
Helpline testifies to the vulnerability of transgender people
14 November 2023. Last spring, the National Centre for Knowledge on Men's Violence against Women opened a new helpline ...
Lars Lannfelt receives Research!Sweden’s Research Award 2023
8 November 2023. It has been a remarkable year for Lars Lannfelt, Professor Emeritus at the Department of Public Heal ...
- The art of easing needle-fear 29 Nov 2023
- Helpline testifies to the vulnerability of transgender people 14 Nov 2023
- Lars Lannfelt receives Research!Sweden’s Research Award 2023 8 Nov 2023
- Sleep your way to better life and health 7 Nov 2023
- New method to be tested on patients with severe eating disorders 6 Nov 2023
- New honorary doctors at the Faculty of Medicine 2 Nov 2023
- “They yell and I yell back” 2 Nov 2023
Dual use of digital twins: The case of personalised brain models
"Artists’ and researchers’ meetings: New questions, new methods – new answers?"
Half-time seminar: Influence of intra- and extracellular free drug concentrations in the human colon on local and systemic drug exposure
IMBact seminar, Sofia Jonsson
U-CARE BrainPub: Using behavior change theory in gamification as an approach to solve health challenges
Tumor biology seminar, Mohamad Ali i "TGFβ and EMT: Unlocking the Pandora Box of Cancer Resistance"
Rudbeckseminarium, Jana Wolf
Genomic seminar, Anusha Thakkutte Antony , "Shotgun metagenomic mapping of saliva reveals insights into diversity and function of microbiome in human pregnancies at term".
Immunologi seminar, Taija Mäkinen
Half-time seminar: Oscar Blomberg “Giving voice to people with dementia and their informal caregivers: Adaptation and development of a behavioural activation intervention”
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023