The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Strengthened cooperation between Japan and Sweden
6 December 2022. The Japanese government has awarded the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star to Dan Larhamm ...
Young people with cancer may experience problems with sexuality and fertility
9 December 2022. Many young adults treated for cancer experience problems in their sex life and worry about their cha ...
Course developed at Uppsala University wins ENLIGHT award
22 November 2022. The course “Innovation Game: A Summer School Applying Serious Game Design in Health Care and Educati ...
- Svante Pääbo's path to the Nobel Prize began in Uppsala 9 Dec 2022
- Young people with cancer may experience problems with sexuality and fertility 9 Dec 2022
- New methods in vascular surgery save lives 7 Dec 2022
- Strengthened cooperation between Japan and Sweden 6 Dec 2022
- The Nobel laureates visit Uppsala 2 Dec 2022
- Vinnova praises SweDeliver in new evaluation 1 Dec 2022
- Five researchers at Uppsala University among the most cited 23 Nov 2022
How to develop health and social care interventions and make them ‘evaluation-ready’
Dissertation, Garima Sharma "The risk of antimicrobial resistance and zoonotic diseases in India's dairy value chains, and how we can mitigate the public health threat through interventions"
Tumor biology seminar, Jinli Li "Heparan sulfate and SARS-CoV-2 "
SweDeliver and NextBioForm Webinar
Virology seminar, Anishia Wasberg
Rudbeckseminarium, Ida-Mari Sintorn
IMBact seminar, Francisco García del Portillo “Salmonella morphogenesis inside host cells”
Genomic seminar, Turid Everitt "Local adaptation of Africanized honeybees: Ancestry-related genomic changes between populations at different altitudes"
Dissertation, Viktor Ek "Mechanisms for enterobacterial invasion of the mammalian gut epithelium"
Research Seminars on Drug Discovery, Development and Use
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023