The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Symptom data help predict COVID-19 admissions
Researchers at Lund University and Uppsala University are conducting one of the largest citizen science projects in Sweden to date.
Acute sleep loss may alter the way we see others
A new study from Uppsala University shows that young adults when sleep-deprived evaluate angry faces as less trustworthy and healthy-looking.
Opening the Ivory Tower Wide, Symposium 19 May
The symposium will address how academic progress reaches society and makes a difference but also challenges to this process and consequences for academic freedom.
- Eight Uppsala University research projects on IVA 100 List 13 May 2022
- U-FOLD highlights the challenges of addiction at Almedalen Week 2022 13 May 2022
- Bobo Skillinghaug winner of Limbiska Priset 2022 13 May 2022
- The Faculty of Pharmacy ready for ULLA Summer School 22 11 May 2022
- Symptom data help predict COVID-19 admissions 11 May 2022
- Acute sleep loss may alter the way we see others 11 May 2022
- Double success for the Faculty of Pharmacy on the IVA 100 list 10 May 2022
Public defence: Functional epigenetic analyses in the context of psychiatric health in adolescence
Virology seminar, Daniel Rivas "On the repurposing of genetic elements and it impact in vertebrate evolution"
Dissertation, Kimberley Andreaggi
Rudbeckseminarium, Markus Affolter
Thesis Defence, Nina Daubel
Genomic seminar, Jake Goodall "Genetic and clinical aspects of ANCA-associated vasculitis".
Immunology seminar, Oskar Eriksson “Genetic variation in the lectin pathway of complement activation determines thrombosis risk”
CANCELLED - IMBact seminarium
Half-time Seminar, Elisa Vázquez Liébanas
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023