- How do probiotic bacteria benefit the intestine? 13 Oct 2021
- T-cell tests unreliable in establishing previous COVID-19 8 Oct 2021
- Health effects of sleep deprivation 7 Oct 2021
- Grand research prize to Joachim Burman 6 Oct 2021
- SEK 25 million to ENABLE-2 and continued development of new antibiotics 6 Oct 2021
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2021 4 Oct 2021
- Margareta Hammarlund-Udenaes receives the Rune Lönngren Prize 4 Oct 2021
Tumor biology seminar, Ria Vasilaki "The p63 guide to the chromatin galaxy: The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Transcriptional regulation, Histone Modification, and Everything"
Virology seminar, Janina Krambrich
Genomic seminar, Débora Parrine
Psychiatry seminar; Wiebke Struckmann
Research seminar on Drug Discovery, Development and Use
Immunology seminar, Isabel Poschke “Antigen specific T cell responses in cancer – case studies from pancreatic cancer, melanoma, brain tumors and transplantable models”
Course budget – tips and pros
IMBact seminar, Po-Cheng Tang
Tumor biology seminar, Evi Heldin
How do probiotics benefit the intestines?
Study shows how small, transient probiotics improve intestinal health
T-cell tests unreliable for Covid-19
Different peptides give divergent responses with risk of false results
How have you been sleeping?
Health effects of sleep deprivation
Wants to eradicate cervical cancer
The HPVir concept is ready to be used on a larger scale