The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Climate change influences infection via ticks and mosquitoes
24 January 2023. Infections spread via mosquitoes and ticks are becoming increasingly common. Tove Hoffman, Researche ...
Early tastings shorten breastfeeding
19 January 2023. The earlier infants begin to taste small samples of solid food, the earlier they eat more food and s ...
3D printing for better healthcare
18 January 2023. Anatomical models for surgeons to practise on, patient-specific prostheses and implants, specially d ...
- The planet’s wellbeing and human health in focus in this year’s Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures 25 Jan 2023
- Climate change influences infection via ticks and mosquitoes 24 Jan 2023
- Listen to our new honorary doctors 19 Jan 2023
- Early tastings shorten breastfeeding 19 Jan 2023
- 3D printing for better healthcare 18 Jan 2023
- Desire to experiment provides starting point for new virus test 10 Jan 2023
- New instrument to the Uppsala MSI facility: "Significant improvement of speed and spatial resolution 10 Jan 2023
Dissertation, Niki Sarri "Mechanisms of modulation of PDGFRβ signaling"
IMBact seminar, Arianne Babina "Rewiring bacterial regulatory networks with de novo regulators from random sequence"
Tumor biology seminar, Olle Eriksson
Public defence: Periprosthetic Joint Infection – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
Virology seminar, Linda Marklund
Rudbeckseminarium, Ida-Maria Sintorn
Ethics in citizen science
Public defence: The psycho-metabolic consequences of sleep loss in people
Presentation of the CAVAA project: the prospect of artificial awareness
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023