The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy has defined new visions and goals.
Alumni in focus: Mattias Paulsson has confidence in the future of clinical pharmacy
A robot that prepares cytostatic infusions, drugs designed for children with severe illnesses and elderly patients who avoid unnecessary readmissions.
Genetic anomalies in children and adolescents with PANS
PANS stands for Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome and describes a group of children where an underlying disease of the immune system may contribute to the development of symptoms.
When the brain no longer complies – is it dementia?
The Olof Rudbeck Day 21 October features lectures on dementia. We will learn about current knowledge about the brain, what happens when it stops functioning and the search for new treatments.
- PhD thesis provides new knowledge about oral delivery of biological drugs 28 Sep 2022
- ULLA Summer School 22 a successful chapter in a 30-year tradition 13 Sep 2022
- Alumni in focus: Mattias Paulsson has confidence in the future of clinical pharmacy 12 Sep 2022
- Public health at stake with universal experts 12 Sep 2022
- New peptide prevents infection during treatment with urinary catheter 10 Sep 2022
- This year’s Oscar Prize recipients selected 8 Sep 2022
- Translational PKPD conference arousing international interest 8 Sep 2022
Public Defence: The effect of mechanical ventilation on the abdominal organs
Dissertation: Staffan Berg: Oral delivery of macromolecules formulated with permeation enhancers
Genomic seminar, Carl-Johan Rubin "Sex chromosome evolution in Left eyed flounders – studies in Atlantic halibut and European plaice".
Immunology seminar, Patrick Micke "Sharping the map of the lung cancer microenvironment"
European and American guidelines on disorders of consciousness: a survey among professionals
Tumor biology seminar, Kalyani Vemuri
Dissertation, Jennifer Jagdmann "Antibiotic resistance in the pan-genome of E. coli"
SweDeliver and NextBioForm Webinarium
Virology seminar, Zamaneh Hajikhezri
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023