Uppsala University hosts a number of multidisciplinary centres. The Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy participates in the thirteen centres below, called either forums or centres.
Centres feature interdisciplinary research and /or education with permanent staffing and/or leases for premises.
Forums are mainly designed for establishing contacts, brokerage, or promotion and have their own budget but no permanent staff or leases for premises.
- Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics (CRB)
- Health Informatics Centre
- Centre for Disability Research At Uppsala University
- Centre for Clinical Research – Dalarna (CKF-Dalarna)
- Centre for Clinical Research – D-län (CKFD)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Gävleborg (CFUG)
- Centre for Clinical Research – Västerås (CKF-V)
- Centre for Clinical Medical Research (CKMF)
- Centre for Reproductive Biology in Uppsala (CRU)
- Forum for Asthma och Allergy Research
- Forum for Diabetes Research
- National Centre for Disaster Psychiatry (KCKP)
- Uppsala Clinical Research Center (UCR)